PvP Condi Warrior
I’ve found that this build is amazing in PvP. The damage is unreal and the survivability is very good as well. It is very similar to my WvW build except a couple of small trait changes that make it better in PvP and since we can’t have dire in PvP, this build runs the Rabid amulet. You can also swap the Rabid amulet out for Wanderers if you would like, I’ve found both amulets work very well with this build.
Typical skill rotation:
Starting in sword/torch, I’ll frequently lead with:
– Head Butt (3 seconds of weakness, 2 stacks of bleeding for 8 3/4 seconds, 1 stack of burn for 4 seconds) + From Krait runes, 8 seconds of bleeding, torment, and poison.
– F2 for Berserk Mode (4 seconds of 1 burn stack)
– Sword F1 (8 stacks of 2 3/4 second burning)
– Torch 4 (1 stack of burn for 4 seconds for each time it hits, it hits up to 5 times)
– Shattering Blow (4 stacks of bleeding for 14.5 seconds, 1 burn stack for 4 seconds)
– Outrage (1 burn stack for 4 seconds)
– Torch 5 (1 stack of burning for 1 and 1/4 seconds, then when it ends, another 2 stacks of burn for 4 seconds)
– Sword 2 (Leap finisher on Torch 5, gives fire aura, more burning)
– Swap to Mace/Shield
– Mace F1 (Blasts the torch 5 which gives might, 4 stacks of bleeding for 11.5 seconds, 4 stacks of confusion for 4 seconds, another 2 stacks of bleeding for 8.75 seconds, 3 seconds of weakness, 5 seconds of blind. If interrupts, add 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds.)
– Shield 4 (If interrupts, add 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds.)
– Mace 3 (If interrupts, add 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds.).
Usually by this time, most people are dead. If they’re not, pretty much rinse and repeat.