WvW Roaming Condi Warrior
This build is pretty top notch for roaming. The condition damage is great and the survivability is just insane. I’ve been enjoying playing this recently and will continue playing it for quite awhile I think.
Typical skill rotation:
Starting in sword/torch, I’ll frequently lead with:
– Head Butt (3 seconds of weakness, 2 stacks of bleeding for 8 3/4 seconds, 1 stack of burn for 4 seconds) + From Krait runes, 8 seconds of bleeding, torment, and poison.
– F2 for Berserk Mode (4 seconds of 1 burn stack)
– Sword F1 (8 stacks of 2 3/4 second burning)
– Torch 4 (1 stack of burn for 4 seconds for each time it hits, it hits up to 5 times)
– Shattering Blow (4 stacks of bleeding for 14.5 seconds, 1 burn stack for 4 seconds)
– Outrage (1 burn stack for 4 seconds)
– Torch 5 (1 stack of burning for 1 and 1/4 seconds, then when it ends, another 2 stacks of burn for 4 seconds)
– Sword 2 (Leap finisher on Torch 5, gives fire aura, more burning)
– Swap to Mace/Shield
– Mace F1 (Blasts the torch 5 which gives might, 4 stacks of bleeding for 11.5 seconds, 4 stacks of confusion for 4 seconds, another 2 stacks of bleeding for 8.75 seconds, 3 seconds of weakness, 5 seconds of blind. If interrupts, add 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds.)
– Shield 4 (If interrupts, add 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds.)
– Mace 3 (If interrupts, add 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds.).
Usually by this time, most people are dead. If they’re not, pretty much rinse and repeat.
Solo roaming game play videos:
- 3 bad YB players losing to condi warrior
- Some fun fights on condi warrior.
- 2v1 win vs my condi warrior.
- Ranger destroyed then 2v1 win on condi warrior.
- Solo roaming picking on bad players
- Solo roaming picking on more bads.
- Ranger lasts 20 seconds 1v1.
- Easy 2v1
- Outnumbered win solo roaming
- Engineer dies in 11 seconds
- Another easy 2v1
- Couple of 1v1s with a thief.
- Another 1v1 with thief.
More videos to come when I have time to highlight more streamed fights.